The nearest golf course is Golf du Château de Chailly and is only a 15 minute drive from Les Roches. Golf du Château de Chailly is one of the top three golf courses in the area and will challenge your long game as well as your approach shots (as nearly all the greens are raised and well protected by bunkers and water so your club selection is critical!). Our guests receive a 20% discount on the green fees at Château de Chailly! Le Golf Dijon, Golf de Château d'Avoise and Domaine du Roncemay are parkland golf courses and the fairways are lined with mature trees. The most challenging golf course is the front nine at Le Golf Dijon as the fairways are very narrow and it is wise to leave the driver in the bag! Le Golf Dijon has the best greens! Golf de Beaune is quite challenging with its narrow fairways and long par threes. The golf course is ideally located if you would like to visit vineyards and taste some wines after your round of golf!
We can help you organise your tee times for you.
- Golf du Château de Chailly (www.chailly.com) – about a 15 minute drive from Les Roches
- Le Golf Dijon (www.golf-dijon.fr) – about a 1 hour and 10 minute drive from Les Roches
- Golf de Beaune (golfbeaune.free.fr) – about a 60 minute drive from Les Roches
- Golf de Château d'Avoise (www.golf-avoise.net) – about a 90 minute drive from Les Roches
- Domaine du Roncemay (www.roncemay.com) – about a 90 minute drive from Les Roches
We have built a golf practice area at Les Roches where you can warm-up before your round or simply work on your swing. There is a professional golf mat, 3m x 6m x 3m high-quality golf cage and golf balls for your use.